Friday 5 February 2010

We Scrap

Today is the third of my Far Flung Craft layout. For this one, I again used patterned papers from the Peranakan line. I just love the colours.









The photo was taken on the day when Aida Haron came over to KL and gave a class. It was a super duper day and after a whole day of scrapping, we though it would be great to release some tension by snapping pictures.

That actually reminds me of the mini album we made in class that's still half done and I'd better get to completing it.

Basically this is an easy layout with cutting, inking and pasting. But I really like how the green, yellow and pink came together and blended really well with the photo.

Thanks for dropping by. I'll post another one tomorrow.

Materials used: Patterned papers: Far Flung Craft. Alpha chipboard sticker: American Crafts. Inks: TH Distress Ink pads. Flowers: Prima Marketing, Making Memories. Blings: Prima Marketing. Journaling card: Collage Press. Diecut wordings: Daisy D's.

Target : 100 layouts
Done: 8 layouts
To do: 92 layouts

4 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

I remember this photo & we had fun!! Love the green b/ground, another good layout using FFC!!

Chowchow said...

Sigh... Yatie. I love love all the layouts. I must find time to post mine too but yours looks really great!

Naddy said...

Beautiful LO yatie... even more beautiful when i'm in it ahaha but yeah it was great fun tht day right... it's been a while since we all meet... missed everyone :(

Unknown said...

Alamak...cantik nyeee...me like like like...i hope ur hubby dah ok. Take care dear

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails