Wednesday 10 February 2010

Don't Forget To Dream

Hey all!!

I know I promised I would post my Far Flung Craft layouts everyday but it's been so hectic these last few days that I hardly had any time to sit in front of the computer, let alone to scrap. Hubby is back from the hospital after his accident and although he can move around, his right arm is still in a sling and as right being his working arm, it's awkward for him to do much of anything with his left hand. Plus Nadiah is down with fever, coughing and runny nose and is out of school for the past 3 days. So I've been running around like a crazy woman getting them comfortable and having a fighting match when it's time for medicines!!

Anyway, here's no. 5 of my FFC layout that was featured at CHA Winter 2010:









I used papers for the Chinese New Year line for this layout. The chipboard swirls at the corner of the photo I painted them with crackle paint. I love the wavy Bazzill cardstock border which was originally white but I inked it with Mustard Seed distress ink pad and inked the edges with Vintage Photo.

Well.. that's no. 5. I will see you again tomorrow for the last layout. Till then.. have a good day!!

Materials used: Patterned papers: Far Flung Craft. Border cardstock: Bazzill Basics. Journaling card: Maya Road. Chipboard swirl: Maya Road. Alphas stickers: American Crafts, Making Memories. Others: TH Distress Ink pads, TH Distress crackle paint

Target : 100 layouts Done: 10 layouts To do: 90 layouts

1 comment:

yyam said...

I love the graphic feel of this Yatie! Hope everyone gets better soon! Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails