Thursday 11 February 2010

Remember

Good morning!!

Here is my last layout for Far Flung Craft and I have to say that this is my absolute favourite of the six and so I saved the best for last. :D

Half of the items I used in this layout comes from typical scrapbooking manufacturers, but the other half are those I found at the local haberdashers or RM1.99 shop like the frame, butterflies, lace and doiley papers. I know these items are not acid free and all but I've never really cared much about that. This is art and creativity is limitless!!





I inked the frame with alcohol ink so that It wouldn't be too gold!! I'm always happy to use alcohol ink because I very seldom find the need to use any.




Love the look of the ditress stickles on the chipboard swirls. I actually inked them with distress ink (Broken China), and then run them over with the same colour of distress stickles. Love it!!

For this layout, I used the Peranakan line.

I thought I'll post some photos from CHA of the FFC booth. Pictures are courtesy of Sharon Chan, a DT with FFC.

That's Sharon on the right in front of the booth. I can see 3 of my layouts and half of 2 from here. Can you?

This is Kristy Harris, the owner of FFC. Now I can see two of my LOs... 2nd row from the left, LOs 1 and 2 from the top.

Here's another LO of mine, top left layout. The one next to mine is Jessy's and that black and red canvas with little squares on them, that's Michelle's.


Materials used:
Patterned papers: Far Flung Craft. Puffy alphas: American Crafts. Flowers: Prima. Chipboard swirls: Maya Road. Journaling card: Jenni Bowlin. Stickers: 7Gyspies. Others: Doiley papers, a plastic but looks like metal frame, Ranger Alcohol ink, TH Distress ink pad, TH Distress Stickles, paper butterflies, lace

Target : 100 layouts
Done: 11 layouts
To do: 89 layouts

1 comment:

Naddy said...

beautiful LO!!! love how you mix the colours :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails