Wednesday 3 February 2010

Happy To Be Me

Ok as promised, today I'm posting the second of my layouts for Far Flung Craft that 'made it' to CHA 2010.

For this layout down here, I used papers from the Peranakan line. I have to say that of all the collections that FFC carries, Peranakan is my favourite.










Decided to scrap about myself in this one. Something short and simple and sweet. The title says it all. I am happy to be myself, and grateful too!

Target : 100 layouts
Done: 5 layouts
To do: 95 layouts

3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

I love this layout you scrapped for urself :) It's so pretty. Loving the flowers & every details on the layout. Can't wait for the next one!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Jessy!

Naddy said...

Nice LO yatie.... LOve the photo too and all the details in the LO... I'm happy to have friend, as simple & sweet as u :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails