Sunday 7 February 2010

Beautiful Sunset

Good morning, everyone!!

Here's sharing with you my fourth layout that was showcased at the Far Flung Craft booth at the recent CHA. It's called Beautiful Sunset and I used two patterned papers from the Meiji line.





It's a simple layout where I cut out the flowers from the papers and stacked them on top of each other with foam adhesive to make it more dimensional. Added a few pieces of doiley papers which I inked with distress ink and layered underneath the flowers on the corners to make them 'pop out' a little more.

The title is made of raw chipboard letters from Maya Road which I painted with acrylic paint and went over with Ranger's Glossy Accent.

I have two more layouts to share tomorrow and the day after, so stay tuned. In the mean time, have a good Sunday, everyone!!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations. Patterned papers: Far Flung Craft. Chipboard alphas: Maya Road. Chipboard diecut: ScrapFX. Diecut owl: K&Co. Journal card: from the kit. Others: Ribbon, blings, acrylic paints, daoiley papers, TH Distress Ink pads

Target : 100 layouts
Done: 9 layouts
To do: 91 layouts

8 comments:

mandysea said...

Just super stunning work - the colour is awesome!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Loving the crumpled cardstock!! Lovely flower cutouts too and those doilies are great addition too!

lutingobelin said...

love your last LO ! and the color of this background is so pretty !

Chowchow said...

I love this layout as you have managed to mix and match cutesy, shabby and classic elements tog. Its a great mix and coredinations is always a winner.

Nilla said...

Yati, all your work is stunning!! Hugs Nilla

Sarah A said...

Assalamu Alaikum Yatie

I LOVE your layouts they are amazing!! MashaAllah you have a beautiful daughter.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello as I am trying to get inspiration to start scrapping! I make cards at the moment but really do not know where to start with a scrap layout!!

Take care InshaAllah.

Sarah

Sarah A said...

Assalamu Alaikum

I would love to win your giveaway!! I have put it on my side bar, although at the moment I only made cards I really want to get brave enough to start scrappin... InshaAllah one day soon.

Sarah x

Naddy said...

Nice LO yatie... love the crumpled & distress look of the cardstock and all the cute details in the LO...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails