Sunday 30 December 2007

H = Haircut



Made this layout yesterday. Actually, I scraplifted this from Scrapbook.com gallery. I just changed the colours and the details. I love this LO because it used a lot of flowers. I very seldom use that many flowers and thought it would be a good LO to do. I think I shall include this in Nadiah's A-Z album for H.

That's Nadiah's first haircut, by the way. That was in 2005 when she was three. She didn't make a fuss and I don't think she cared that much. She used to have long curly locks. But after the cut, her hair has gone straight... much like mine did when I was her age (so I was told).





I used Making Memories Eyelet Alphabets which actually comes with brads. But I figured there would be just too many brads on the LO already with the flower centers. So decided to sew the letters instead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails