Monday 24 December 2007

A = Adore

I am making an A-Z album for Nadiah. I've actually been meaning to do this for a long time now, but could not decide what size the album should be. So now I am decided. The album would be 8x8. After all, it is the size that I'm most comfortable with. I think the first LO would be N for NADIAH which I have already done. You can go here to view the layout.

Today I finished "A" which is for "ADORE." As usual, I planned to do something and ended up with something else.. even using different paper. So here it is


I did a lot of cut-outs using my trusty old craft knife. I used to love doing that but with so many ready-made die cuts and stickers, I have been neglecting my craft knife. Here I cut out the leaves, the flowers and the word "adore".






I love this picture of Nadiah. It was purely an accident shot but it came out great. And the fact that I had printed it out in black and white enhances the whole layout.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails