Friday 7 September 2007

Work In Progress

I am in the middle of two projects.

1) An Accordion Mini Album with ring binders which I made about Nadiah's first year. This is a 5x6 album. I bought a big sheet of chipboard at the stationery shop which only cost me RM2.20 and cut out all the chipboard pages myself. Done all of the layouts except for the cover. Hope to get to finish it soon. Here's a sneak peak




2)Another Accordion Mini Album but this time using cardstock as the pages. The cover is chipboard wrapped in patterned paper.




I've yet to decide what this album will be about. I just made it on a whimp when I saw how easy it was to make it. Finished it in just an hour.

There are a few more projects I have in mind to make, which includes an Exploding Box but would have to put those on hold because I've got so many things to do right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails