Wednesday 29 August 2007

Mini Album

Just got back from KL and I bought loads... I mean LOADS of scrapbooking stuff. I practically went to every scrapbooking shop in the area and some even twice!!

I decided to make a gift for a friend's daughter, Dania, so I went to Scrappingville in Bangsar and bought an unadorned 6x6 Maya Road Binder Book.

I only put in 2 pics. The rest would be up to Dania to choose whatever pics or additional embellishments to add.

Here's the result:




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your works are Great!!!
I Loved them so much!

Can I ask you,how much does it cost to buy a scrapbook Loads?
And in which shops can I find them?

You are very talanted!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, anonymous. I love making beautiful things.
Honestly, the scrapbook stuff can cost a fortune. Mostly beacuse they are imported. But you don't have to buy them all. You can improvise and make your own stuff like those foam stamps I made myself.
If you're in KL, you can get them at Papier in The Curve, Craft Heaven and ScrapBook Memories in 1Utama and Scrappingville in BSC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails