Monday 6 August 2007

A Newborn Scrapper

I first became aware of the world of scrapbooking a few years ago. But wasn't really intereted and only gave it a passing glance.

Then, a few months ago, I bought a scrapbooking magazine hoping to pass some time waiting for hubby in McDonald's. And also, it was one of the cheapest magazines I could fine (all the other cheap ones are those gossipy type magazines).

There are so many things to learn about scrapbooking. The 3 most important thing to remember is that the materials to be used must be acid free, lignan free and PVC free.

Since there are no scrapbooking store in Alor Star, it was difficult trying to get the right materials. So I had to make do.

My first attempt is of Nadiah's 1st birthday:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails