Monday 24 September 2007

A Tiny Miracle



Nadiah was born premature. I cought this picture about a month after she was born, which was sometime after she got out of the hospital. It just amazes me how tiny she was then everytime I look at this picture. She was so small that I hardly dare to hold her, let alone bathe her and feed her...

My miracle baby.

----------------------
updated 25/10/07

I decided to enter this LO for a challenge in Scrappin Kids. The challenge is about when we first become a mother. I love all the other LOs that's been submitted. The love that shines through the pictures of a mother's love was apparent indeed, and it's great that we get to preserve that moment by scrapping about it.

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

yatie..this is so precious! love the photo very much!
thanks for playing along with Scrappin Kids :)

Leena said...

This pic captured such a beautiful moment!! Lovely page Yatie! Thank you for joining the Challenge!!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Sure guys. It's a great title for a challenge. I'm happy to play along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails