Wednesday 26 September 2007

Missing Tooth


This is a layout about Nadiah's first tooth that came off. She made so much fuss while it was shaky but still stuck to her gums that it was a picture perfect moment when it finally came off. My mom had a hand in wrapping a thread around the tooth and pulling it out. Now whenever any of her tooth feels shaky, she would get some thread and bring it to me so
that I could pull it out.

I'm especially happy with this layout because I managed to use some of the scrap papers that's making a mountain in the drawer. Those strips of patterned paper are scraps. Also, those oval shaped tags are actually the punch out from Basic Grey Mini Monograms Diecuts. You know, those parts in the letters o, p, g, d,b etc that you don't want.

So rather then throwing them away, I decided to use them as mini tags.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails