Saturday 26 February 2011

Song Inspired Layouts

Hello everyone!!

I have a couple of layouts to share today. Both were inspired by songs. Well one is, and the other is actually from a movie. Anyways, here is the first layout:

Justify Full



Inspired by the song "Dream On" by Aerosmith. Love that song!! Struggle to sing the high notes, but it has never stop me from trying every single time, though :D.

Most of the items are from Scrappin Studio's Studio Calico Licorice Twist kit. Lots of Cosmo Cricket in this one.

Next layout:






Inspired by the movie '3 Idiots'. It's a Hindi movie and I have to say that it's one of the best I've seen. The storyline was good, the music was good, some scenes may be unbelievable but hey, there's a morale to be learned and it's very inspiring. I laughed, I cried and pretty much loved the whole story.

In the movie, Rancho, who is the lead character, whenever he wants to calm himself he would
tap his heart and say "all is well" over and over. Only that what he says sounds "al izz vell". It's so funny. Well ok, you'll have to watch it to understand.

Anyway, I've sidetracked quite a bit. Coming back to this layout, I made it using Studio Calico's Lollipop and Pulled Taffy kits. Just love the yellow, teal and brown combo.

That's it for now. Thanks for visiting, everyone. Do come back tomorrow because I have some happy news to share.

4 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

Gosh Yatie!! I love both of your layouts!! You did so well with Licorice Twist and loving how you used the SC alphas stamp in the 2nd one. Beautifully done!! Good job!!

Blossom inch said...

love those layouts and thanks for sharing!

Naddy said...

pretty LOs yatie :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

loving the clean, simple layouts dear!! neat, yet eye catching! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails