Monday 14 February 2011

Altered Jigsaw and Altered Diary

Hi everyone!!

I have a lot of things to share today but I think I'll break them up into several posts.

First up to share is an 8x8 altered jigsaw puzzle set that I made for my friend Michelle for her birthday last November. Yes, yes, I know... November was ages ago but I only managed to finish it last month and has presented it to her recently.









This piece is supposed to be the cover of a mini album of which DTs from Scrap-It-Lah came out with one page each.

Ok, next up is an altered diary I made for my cousin, Shirin. SHe said she wanted any design as long as it's pretty. Hope she thinks so..







4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

love that jigsaw Yatie! Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at you. You have been a busy be. Love all the projects - all of them very well designed.

Thanks so much for my jigsaw cover. I secretly wanted one ever since you made the last one but I didn't ask you for one. Hee hee... You must have read my mind. :)

Yoli said...

The altered jigsaw cover is stunning! Can you tell us what you did to alter the puzzle pieces? Perhaps a tutorial??? Please. :-)

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Yuz!!

Mich, I have actually planned to make one for your birthday anyway and bought the extra set... :D

Hi Yoli. Thank you. Yes, I might do a tutorial soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails