Monday 14 February 2011

SMILE - A Pocket Mini Album

I love browsing through Prima's Live With Prima channel on Ustream and checking out their previous recorded shows. I always look for Marion Smith's tutorial shows because her creations are always beautiful with lots of flowers and using a lot of paints and distressing. just my kind of projects.

Just recently I saw one of her shows with Prima which was live in October 2011 and she made this beautiful pocket album. I've not make a mini album in a while and so was quite eager to try this one. You can check out the recorded tutorial HERE.


*Please click on the photo to view a larger version



Close up of the tags. I wrote down quotes or sayings on each.

A close up of one of the pages
Instead of using all Prima products, I used K&Co papers and journaling cards. There are some cards from Chatterbox and Pink Paislee too. The flowers are all from Prima, of course. So are the single pearls. But the swirly pearls come from Prima and ZVA Creative.

I especially love the effect of the lace on the edges of the pages. Makes the whole album looks very feminine.. LOL!!!

So do go and watch the video and try to create this fun album!!


3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

love this album...thanks for sharing! so many pockets!

Amelia Khalik said...

Beautiful yatie!!! I've always been a fan of mini album, tfs ur's. Love it to bits and thanks for sharing the link too..:))

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Yuz & Ame. I love minis!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails