Monday 14 February 2011

Sketches 4 Cards and a Contest

This is my last post for the day, I promise. But I had to save the best for last!!

Just released 2 days ago....... drum roll...... Sketches 4 Cards!!! Yeay!!! It's not enough that you've got sketches for layouts, now you have for cards too. How cool is that???

There are 104 sketches and card sample in the full version, which is going for USD$4.99 each. This also includes 12 sketches and samples that comes with the Lite version so that's a 116 sketches and card samples!!!

I did one card for this app. A very big thank you to Anam Stubbington for invining me to participate in this project once again. Check out sketch #079. This is my sample card..




Ok, to celebrate this new release, and to celebrate Valentine's Day and just for the heck of it... I am giving away a FREE CODE for the Winter release of Sketches 2 Scrapbook that was just released a couple of weeks ago. This is the layouts version, NOT the cards version. So if you haven't got it and would love to get a FREE CODE, please leave a comment at the end of this post by Sunday 20th, midnight Malaysian time and I'll pick one winner and announce it by the next Monday. Remember that this app is only for iPhone, iPad and iPod only.

So do check out Sketches 4 Cards and leave a comment if you want to be in the running of winning a free code for Sketches 2 Scrapbook Winter!!


3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

nice card, the colour is very you.

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me! LOL. I have the first version of the layout app, so the winter version would make me very happy, Yatie.

Fulltime Mom

Sandy Ang said...

Such a gorgeous card. Just love the botanical illustration you used. Going to pass on the sketches as I have a brain block with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails