Wednesday 16 February 2011

Be Happy, My Little Lady

Hello beautiful people!!

I have 2 layouts to share today. Actually I have been sooo productive these couple of days that I made not 1, not 2, but 6... yes, SIX layouts!! But I'm only showing 2 today and will share the others in a few days.

Ok, both are from the February Studio Calico add-on kits that I got from Scrappin Studio. First up is Be Happy. Made from a combination of the Lollipop, Pulled Taffy and Licorice Twist kits. Loving the red envelope from Making Memories!!!



I just love that metal vintage flower from Sassafra Lass!!





The second layout that I'm sharing today is My Little Lady. Also made from a combination of the three add-on kits.



How about that black Bo Bunny flower? Ain't it cute? I love it!! And that pom-pom trim? Too cute!!

So that's just two of the layouts I made recently. Next I'll be sharing a special first-try-technique
layout that I was inspired by an amazing scrapper. It's different from my layouts that I've been doing lately. That's in a few days so do come back and check in a day or two, aight!!

Take care and thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

love those 2 layouts Yatie...I have that metal vintage flower in green but have yet to use them.

The black rose is just unique ha...pictures on the layouts precious!!! I like all!!!

Chowchow said...

Lovely layouts my dear.

Wow!!! 6 layouts are amazing. Me - been too tired with the CNY festivities to be scrapping. Hope I will start scrapping soon.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Yuz. I never realize that SSF comes out with that lovely vintage flower in other colours too. Not a fan of SSF that much as I find that the papers are difficult to use.

Thanks, M. You need a longer break so just take them. Come back to scrapping when you're feeling much more relaxed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails