Monday 14 February 2011

Always On The Phone

This here is a layout I made with my last stash from January Studio Calico kits from Scrappin Studio. I love the photo of hubby that I used as it shows him being on the phone even though we were 5,000 ft high up on a mountain, and nothing seems to stop him from his business calls.



I love those Sassafras Lass alpha stickers that came in the kit. I had actually inked the alphas with Spiced Marmalade distress ink to match hubby's shirt in the photo. But can't actually see it in here.


Materials used:
Patterned papers: Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket. Border sticker: KI Memories. Journaling card: Teresa Collins. Alpha stickers: Sassafras Lass. Stickers: 7Gypsies, Bo Bunny.


3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

nice yatie...cantek sangat!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks!!

Ella Swan said...

thanks for your comment on my blog Yatie! I can sure relate to this one - my hubby is always on the phone too!!! I used to tell him that we needed to glue it to his ear - then they invented the earpiece so now it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails