Tuesday 3 September 2013

You & Me - A Pocket Box Mini Album

Hi everyone.

I'm back with a cute little Pocket Box Mini Album which is inspired by Stephanie Miller's Live With Prima tutorial on uStream. You can check out the tutorial HERE and go make one yourself. 

I decided to put photos of me and hubby on our honeymoon which I had reprinted a long time ago. I'm determined to catch up on my scrapping; using all my old stuff and scrapping everyone of my photos that I had already reprinted. No shopping for new stash!! 

Here are some pictures of the album







It's cute right?

Instead of Prima stuff, I used Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection to make the mini album. It's so sweet and pretty and I just love the combination of green and orange and brown, with lots of butterflies.

Do check out the link and try making one yourself. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails