Sunday 8 September 2013

Perth: A 6x6 Mini Album

A few years ago, the lovely Aida Haron was in KL to teach a couple of classes. I attended one of her classes on making a 6x6 mini album. Needless to say we spent a lot more chatting and eating than actual scrapping. Good times!! But we did manage to complete the cover of the mini album at least, and went home to finish the inside of the album. 

Like I said, the class was years ago and the album has been quietly sitting somewhere in my scrap area being ignored as I have been rather lazy for the past year. But I decided to complete the album with photos of our trip to Perth (which was also years ago) and added a few more pages to it.








Thank you, Aida. I am proud to say that I have  finally completed the album... after many, many years :D.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails