Sunday 1 September 2013

Missing The Younger You

Ok one more layout to update today and I'm done. This layout I made just a few days ago after a tragedy has befallen me and I needed something to do to take my mind off what has happened and concentrate on something else. I am thankful that I have this art that I can escape to and clear my mind even if it's only for a few hours.

This is again a simple layout with some stamping and masking and inking. I have to start scrapping regularly again or most of my inks and mists and paints will start to dry up. Wouldn't that be just sad?




My daughter, Nadiah is 11 this year. Almost a teen now and has grown taller than me. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock and see her when she was a little girl again when everything is such a joy to her and the little things make her smile. But I know she has to grow up and move forward to explore the world. I just wish....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails