Sunday 1 September 2013

The MAHIRAH 12x12 Album

Last year I was commissioned to make a 10 page 12x12 scrapbook album by a friend of mine. The subject is her very sweet daughter, Mahirah. I enjoyed making this album and it was quite a challenge for me to come out with ideas for the layouts. I was given a free hand with the designs and incorporating a lot of the colour blue because that is Mahirah's favourite colour. She's also such a girlie girl and loves flowers, so that was great for me because so do I.

So here's the complete 10 layouts




Some details to share:







Thanks for dropping by....

4 comments:

lutingobelin said...

those layouts are so beautiful ! It is great to see you back at scrapbooking. Hugs

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Karine. It is good to be back...

Blossom inch said...

absolutely beautiful details and layout Yati, I love all of it! I am sure the mom and the daughter are happy and smiling seeing those layouts!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Yuz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails