Monday 31 May 2010

Walking Together

Here's another layout that I finished recently using Pink Paislee 365 Degrees collection. Of all the latest lines from pink Paislee, I have to say that this is my favourite.





I love the pleated ribbon and the Artisan tape, especially the tape because it's so easy to play around with. Some grey pearls on the ribbon just to add some details.

I also love that clear sticker border. When I first saw it over at Pink Paislee website, I just couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

The photo is of hubby walking hand in hand with Nadiah and my nephew, Amir. Taken at the zoo a few months ago and I just loved it.

Materials used:
Fabric chipboard alphas: American Crafts. Grey pearls: Basic Grey. Everything else: Pink Paislee.


Target: 100 layouts
Done: 42 layouts
To do: 58 layouts

3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

I have to agree with the pleating!! So lovely and that photo is such a precious one!! Love the layout :)

Naddy said...

LOve this LO! Lovely photo of father & daughter :) love this collection too :)

Ella Swan said...

My that pleated ribbon is to die for! Need to get my paws on that! Just received the artisan tapes though!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails