Tuesday 25 May 2010

Us

Almost two weeks of no scrapping and now I'm back with a vengeance. I managed to finish 5 layouts in two days and some will be revealed now and others later on.

The first is a layout made for Scrap Inspire Create May challenge. This month SIC is hosting a sketch challenge. Please head HERE to see the sketch. Here's my take:





I used my very brand new Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage collection. I love the beautiful and bright colours of this line. Just reminds me of berries :D.

Photo is of Nadiah and me taken recently at a lunch event. I just love this photo. No matter what other people say, I still think that me and her looks the same in here.

Materials used: Alpha stickers: Making Memories. Alpha chipboard: Maya Road. Glitter: Stickles. Everything else: Pink Paislee Bayberry collection

Target: 100 layouts
Done: 39 layouts
To do: 61 layouts

3 comments:

Becky Moore said...

yatie, this layout is beautiful!

Naddy said...

beautifully done LO yatie, love the colours :)

Scrap Inspire Create said...

Hi Yatie. Thanks for playing along at SIC. Gorgeous take!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails