Sunday 2 May 2010

Simply Nadiah

I am way behind in my updates. I should have posted this last week on the 27th. Most of you may have already know that Creative Scrappers celebrated their 2nd birthday in April and had a month long celebration where you could win lots and lots of goodies.

Months before that, CS were looking for readers to send in their work and they madee 40 selections who would be given sketches to make a layout to be revealed in April. I was lucky to be one of them and my layout was revealed on the 27th.

Please go HERE to see the sketch and all the other reader's fantastic layouts.

Here's mine:








I would like to say thank you to Creative Scrappers for choosing me. But I do regret that I was not able to participate in any of the challenges as April has simply flew by me. Although I do stop by from time to time to check out the going ons...

Material used:
Patterned papers: Chatter Box, Webster's Pages, Creative Imaginations. Alpha stickers: American Crafts. Chipboard elements: American Crafts, Scenic Route Paper Co. Stickers: 7Gypsies. Others: tag, ribbons, brads and a button.


Target: 100 layouts
Done: 35 layouts
To do: 65 layouts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails