Monday 10 January 2011

Teascape.... and other layouts

First of all... a very Happy New Year to everyone!!! I'm only 10 days late but I figured we're all still in the new year mood :D.

Admittedly I have been seriously neglecting my scrapping table for the past few months and only managed to do various layouts for DT assignments. It had been such a busy end of year for me that I just didn't feel like scrapping for a while. That means I did not managed to reach the 100 layouts target for 2010. Oh well.. I can always try again another year.. but not this year though. I'm giving this year a rest.

Ok, on to my layout which I did manage to do in December, using everything from Bo Bunny's Mamma-razzi collection.







Photo was taken at the Boh tea plantation in Cameron Highlands. I love the scenery at the plantation. It felt like another world for me, it was so breathtaking . I especially love the run ons from the collection. I used that and cut outs from one of the patterned papers to frame the photo and adding some dimension to it by popping up the cut outs.

On another note, remember the layouts I did for Sketches 2 Scrapbook? I've just been informed by Anam Stubbington that we are allowed to share the full layout on our blog. Both were of course, made with sketches from the Sketches2Scrapbook iPhone App So here's the first one, titled By The Beach




I inked the originally pink Making Memories alphas that spelled out 'beach' with Orange Marmalade distress ink and added some Vintage Photo distress stickles to give that sandy texture.



Materials used:
Patterned papers: Basic Grey (blue), Glitz Designs (brown). Chipboard alphas: Making Memories. Chipboard elements: Creative Imaginations. Journal cards & stickers: Making Memories. Flowers: Prima Marketing. Ribbons and pearl: Prima Marketing. Sticker alphas: Delish Designs. Others: Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads (Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Peach Delight, Starfish, Sea Glass, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles (Vintage Photo) and cork sheet.


The second layout I did for S2S is titled "In My Heart"








Materials used:
Patterned papers: Creative Imaginations (blue), Prima (pink), Basic Grey (white),.Journal sticker: Creative Imaginations. Glitter foam alphas: Creative Imaginations. Brads: Creative Imaginations. Flowers: Prima Marketing. Journal card: Pink Paislee. Others: Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad (Vintage Photo). Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Key Lime Pie)

2 comments:

Naddy said...

beautiful LOs yatie... love all the colour combination and layerings...

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Nad *hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails