Saturday 29 January 2011

Sketches 2 Scrapbook Winter Release

Hi hi everybody!!

I am very happy to announce that Sketches 2 Scrapbook has launched it's Winter Release yesterday at the iTunes store for US$ 3.99. Like the original release, it's only compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad, but the version for other smartphones are coming soon. So please be patient!!

Here are some pictures which I took from the iTunes store








You can also try the Lite version which is FREE and it gives you 25 samples of sketches and layouts.

I would like to thank Anam Stubbington for inviting me to take part in this cool venture again. I've done 1 layout this time and simple love the sketch. Here's my layout, which we are allowed to share. You can see my layout in the app on Sketch#0130










So if you've got an iPhone, iPod or iPad, go grab this app quick. And in celebration of this bew release, the originall release is on sale for only US$ 2.99!!

3 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Wowww beautiful yatie!!! Love the blooms! :))

Blossom inch said...

i love this layout Kak Yatie, what an awesome take and look at those blooms...loving all of them...thanks for sharing!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, ladies. But I can't take credits for the blooms. They are gorgeous on their own.. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails