Wednesday 4 November 2009

Shabby Chic Effect : A Video Tutorial

Last month, I was asked by my friend, Michelle, if I would do a tutorial for Scrapping Inspirations. I said of course and came up with this tutorial of how to do a shabby chic effect background using acrylic paints and embossing technique.

Michelle has kindly allowed me to share the video here in my blog as well even though the tutorial was for Scrapping Inspirations. But please do hop over to SI to see other tutorials, tips and techniques that M has posted. There loads of them and there are also news and info on the happenings in the Malaysian scrapping scene.

So here goes:



6 comments:

Chowchow said...

Thanks for sharing such cool techniques Yatie babe. Hugs.

HaniFadil said...

wow! thanks for sharing. we want more, yatie!

Yatie Tajudin said...

It's my pleasure, Mich.

Hani.. just wait.. I've got another one coming up pretty soon!!

Wati Basri said...

saw this over at SI! cool tech..tfs Yatie

lutingobelin said...

Great tutorial ! I love this technique ! And the "voilà" at the end made me smile... have a nice day

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on being featured at SI!! What a cool tutorial :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails