Monday 2 November 2009

Scrappin Kids

It is with the utmost sadness that I hereby announced that Wati has decided to end Scrappin Kids due to her many responsibilities. I know it wasn't easy for her and I'm sure she has given this a lot of thought.

For me, Scrappin Kids was the first ever challenge blog that I found when I first started scrapbooking. Back then, I didn't even know what scrapping challenge was, let alone taking part in it. I loved all the twists and turns in the challenges that SK came out with and the fact that they were always about the kids, was what really got to me as I've always loved scrapping about Nadiah.

From the start, I've taken part in all sorts of activities that SK has come out with: challenges, online challenges, online tutorials, charity events and was also invited as a Guest DT. But the best part was making it as one of the DTs.

I have loved working with Wati and my fellow DTs. It has been a great stint and I only wish we could have a lot more time together.

So here's sharing some of my layouts and altered projects that I've done for SK, either as a DT or a participant....










Wow.. that's quite a lot, huh? Didn't I tell you that I loved SK activities?

Anyway,I wish Wati and the rest of the SK crew all the best and keep on creating!!

For those die hard fans of SK, don't fret... you can always go back to SK old challenges and pick out those that you've never done before and scrap away just for the fun of it!!

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

yatie..you are so sweet to put up all your past SK creations :) and thanks for all your support towards SK these years! hugs

jaz lee said...

Hi there Yatie, dropping by to say HI. just learnt about the SK news. sad but hey, it must had been a great journey.Look at all your creations. each and every pieces is simply gorgeous!

Have a blessed week ;)-jaz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails