Wednesday 18 April 2012

Friends Forever

It's time for another reveal. Again, I made this in February when I was on a scrapping roll. It didn't last very long. Just managed to do 4 layouts and none ever since.

This one was a layout about friendship. The girls in the photo are my school mates. Ones that I've known for more than 20 years.



 Quotes... I can never have enough of them.




It's a pretty simple layout with mostly misting and pasting and using lots and lots of flowers. You can never go wrong with pretty flowers.

So that's it for today. Will be back tomorrow for another layout. Till then... take care and thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

very nice Yatie, love that you colour the resin and the doilies are very pretty!

Naddy said...

Lovely LO yatie :)

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Yuz and Nad!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails