Tuesday 17 April 2012

Each Other

Well.. I think this blog is due for an update. Don't you think so? It's partly due to being so busy, and mostly laziness.. :p It's not that I have not been scrapping.. I have, just not very much and mostly made layouts for a commissioned project. But I did managed to make a few  layouts back in February, and only just now publishing them here in the blog.

Here is the first of the few that I made this year...

 Because I haven't been scrapping much, I have to hold myself back from shopping for any  more scrapping stuff. I try to use up whatever I have, which is quite a lot. So these are old products I'm trying to use up.

I've been hoarding that chipboard clock from Scrap FX for years and most of the stickers are remnants of 2010. 




I love quotes. And as you can see, there are a few in this layout. Some are rub ons and some which I have made myself and printed them out.

I'll post more layouts over the week, just so that it will look like I update this blog regularly.. hahaa. Until then, take care and have a lovely week ahead. And thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

Blossom inch said...

it has been ages and love this page, so beautiful colour combo. I love the LOVE doily behind the photo..did you colour them or it comes in that orange colour. I have similar like that but in purple, red, gold.

Thanks for sharing your layout Yatie and wish to see more.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Yuz. I know... it has been ages. Been too lazy.
That heart shaped doiley was white originally. I misted with several Glimmer Mist colours

Naddy said...

Yeayyy u're back!! Miss seeing yiur beautiful creations... And this this LO is gorgeous, love the layerings :)

Yatie Tajudin said...

Yeah.. I'm kinda back. Hehee.. Thanks!!

Nida Razali said...

This layout is beautiful! Great work.

Ella Swan said...

So happy to see you blogging again Yatie - beautiful page!!

Shahrul Niza said...

Hi Yatie, this is such a gorgeous layout!. Love the layers and beautiful composition. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I love this one! So nice colours and love the chipboard clock frame

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails