Saturday 17 December 2011

Sue & Yatie

It seems like such a long time since I last scrapped and today when I decided to make a layout, I find myself weeding through my stash looking for the right paper and the right mist colour and other things. A simple layout that would usually take me an hour or two to finish ended up taking almost a whole day. Oh well, I guess it'll probably take me a few days to get my engine smooth sailing again.

Today's layout is a simple one with mostly paper and some cutting, misting, inking, stamping and rub ons. Here's what I came out with..

Using papers from Kaisercraft's Chanteuse line and one old paper from my scrap drawer, which I don't remember where it's from, I'm happy with the mixture of pink and green and cream which compliments the photo well.

The rub on quotes are from Kaisercraft and the one on the strip is from Bo Bunny Mama-razzi collection. The doileys were misted with Glimmer Mist Olive Vine and Apple Glitter, and inked with Rusty Hinge distress ink.

I originally stamped the little flowers on the grid paper and accidently stamped on the pink background paper, and thought what the heck... I might as well go all the way.. hahaaa.

The photo is of me and one of my oldest and bestest of friends, Sue. We've known each other for almost 30 years now, and I hope we'll stay friends for 30 more years!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails