Friday 23 April 2010

SIL Blog Hop #5

First of all, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who submitted a layout for my challenge in the Scrap-It-Lah Blog Hop. There were 14 beautiful layouts and I know I'm going to have a hard time choosing the winner!!

On to the next challenge... it's being hosted by DT Nadia aka Naddy. She's got a nice challenge for you and a very yummy RAK to win. Please go HERE to see challenge and HERE to see the RAK on offer.

Unfortunately I have not done a layout yet due to time constrain. Been busy with the preparations for the charity, Nadiah's speech therapy and the day to day activities. But hopefully I'll be able to do one soon and when I do, I will post it here.

In the mean time, you have until April 25th, midnight (Malaysia time) to submit a layout for this challenge. And then there's only one more challenge to before the blog hop comes to and end and we will reveal the winners for each challenge. So stay tuned and keep creating!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED 24-04-2010

Ok, I've finished the layout for this challenge. I'm loving all the circles...

Here's my take:










Most of the items I used in this layout comes from the lovely goodies I got from Swirlydoos April kit. Papers are from Webster's Pages Life's Potrait collection.

The photo is of my scrapping buddies and I at one of our get-togethers. That was taken in Dec '09. I wish we could get together again and just scrap, scrap, scrap!!

Materials used:
Patterned papers: Webster's Pages. Flowers: Prima Marketing, Petaloo. Alpha chipboards: American Crafts. Pearls: Prima Marketing. Others: Glimmer Mists, TH Distress ink, doiley papers, raw chipboard.

Target: 100 layouts
Done: 32 layouts
To do: 68 layouts

5 comments:

Chowchow said...

Heart this so much Yatie. Great take on the challenge.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Mich!!

Liza said...

Love this Yatie! And I like that you worked in the word "circle" in your title too! :D

Naddy said...

gorgeous gorgeous LO yatie and yes i love tht photos of us too :)

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Greetings... was blog hopping... this is really nice...reading and browsing your beautiful creations...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails