Tuesday 6 October 2009

A Simple Life

I am so glad that I am back living in the scrapping world. For the longest time, I was either too busy or had no creative juice whatsoever to start scrapping just for the fun of it. For the past couple of months I only make time for DT jobs, that my scrapping table was starting to gather dust.

Although all the fasting and festivities had past, I was too lazy to do anything else but read books and watch some movies. This week I finally got my MOJO back and am back at the scrapping table... YIPPEE!!!

Ok, first up is a layout for Scrap-It-Lah October challenge which is the Simple Challenge.

Here is my take:








The photo and the the title mean a lot to me and as you can see the journaling is quite long. Having a 7 year old autistic child can be difficult sometimes but for the most part Nadiah is such a happy child. She doesn't need much of anything to have a happy perfect day. As you can see in the photo, a few colourful balloons just makes her day. Some days it's just blowing bubbles or swinging on the swing so high that she's almost flying and other days it's just sitting around with her picture books.

It is quite simply... a happy life, a blessed life, A SIMPLE LIFE!!

Materials used:
Patterned papers: Crate Paper, Webster's Pages, Sassafras Lass. Journaling card: Crate Paper. Alphabet stickers: American Crafts, Basic Grey. Stickers: 7Gypsies, Creative Imaginations. Others: Acrylic paints and TH Distress inks pads.

2 comments:

Naddy said...

Nice LO Yatie.... Touching words....

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Nad :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails