Saturday 7 February 2009

Love You

I didn't plan to scrap today but not all things planned go the way we want it to. In this case... I just felt like it..:D

Decided to make a layout for February challenge in Scrappingchix. The challenge is:

Create a LO of your loved ones (parents, husband/wives, kids, girlfriend /boyfriend, friends or even pets), it can be of any size. You can submit as many entries. But here's the catch, in the LO you have to use at least 1 product from Scrappingchix, it can be the paper, cardstock, embellishments stamps etc.

I didn't only use one item from SC, but everything in this LO comes from the shop. Well.. except for the photo, of course! And the Pink Paislee border strip paper. Oh and Tsukineko Brilliance ink pads I used to ink the dragonfly. Ok, so ALMOST all the items used comes from the shop...

My take:






Materials used:
Pattern papers: DCWV, Pink Paislee. Flowers: Prima Marketing, Rub Ons: Maya Road. Cork alphabets: Bella!. Chipboard dragonfly: ScrapFX. Journaling card: K&Co. Brads: Don't know the make but got it from Nad too! Ink pads: Tsukineko Brilliance.




Target: 100 LOs
Done: 26 LOs
To do: 74 LOs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge Yatie! love it... Tq for participating...

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks. And it's my pleasure :D

Chowchow said...

Yatie - I must say that you are not just a speedy scrapper but a very brilliant one indeed. Most beautiful lo my dear!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Mich!! I try my best..

lutingobelin said...

Wow ! I love this layout ! And your blog is a real source of inspiration. I am so happy to finally find a scrapbooker in Malaysia (I am in France, but felt in love with Malaysia when I came for holidays). See you soon on your blog.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Hi lutingobelin! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I am most honoured!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails