Wednesday 16 July 2008

Silvia

Silvia is one of my oldest friends. We've known each other since we were both 12 years old when we both took part in the penpal program and from there had started to write to each other. Although it's been 20 years, Silvia and I have never met. She is in Italy and I am here in Malaysia and never has our path crossed. It came very close when I was studying in England, but somehow rather we never did.

This year, for her birthday, I made a 4x4 canvas for her. I hope she likes it.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sweet canvas... love the colours...

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Nad. I love working on a 4x4 canvas coz they are so cute and very fast to work on..

Chowchow said...

Wow - love that background on your canvas Yatie.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Mich. It's just paint and rub ons

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails