Monday 9 June 2008

SnC Online Crop by DT Liza

Liza hosted a cool online crop 2 weeks ago. Apologies for not posting earlier. Been away for the school holidays.

I missed the first challenge and only started on the second. The second was to scraplift a beautiful layout made by the very talented scrapper Iris Babao Uy. You can see Iris' LO here (I dare not put up her LO in my blog because I do not know if it's allowed and thus am not going to ask for trouble).

Here's my LO (hope I do justice to the original LO)






For the third challenge, we were to scrap about far-out places like Paris, China or India. I choose Paris because I had that picture right in front of me. And we were to title the LO "Amour".







------------------------------------------

After the cropping session, and after Nadiah had gone to bed, I managed to make two more LOs. Yup, slept really late that nite.

HAPPY GIRL









ALL GIRL




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails