Monday 19 November 2007

Nadiah's Little Scrapbook Album

Whenever I sit down to scrap, my daughter would come and sit next to me so that she could "help". Everyday, she would take out the Zoo Album to add more embellishment or to pick out some of the stickers on the pages. I got tired of always having to grab the book from her that I decided to make an album just for her to do with whatever she wanted.

I first got her her own embellishment box with buttons of every colour and some mosaic tiles etc. I also got her a few sheets of animal stickers. And lastly, I made a 4x4 mini album where she can stick her owm pictures and embellishments.
















2 comments:

Chowchow said...

This is such a cute album. I bet DD must be pleased with this one.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Yup, she's adding more and more embellishment every other day. Pretty soon you won't be able to see any of the pictures.. LOL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails