Tuesday 2 August 2011

Love Grows (Scrap-It-Lah)

Happy August, everyone!

First off, I wold like to say Salam Ramadhan to my Muslim friends out there and may you have a blessed one this year.

And now on to the challenge. This month Scrap-It-Lah is excited to bring you Iris Babao Uy as the Guest Designer. She is no stranger to the scrapping world and has been designing for Prima, Webster's Pages and Lily Bee Designs to name a few. The challenge that she has come out with is to have "three things in your layout... stamping, embossing, and misting. Plus there must be at least one raw chipboard to dress up". Oh what fun!! Just my kind of challenge. Please go HERE to see more details on the challenge and check out the Iris' layout and the other DTs' takes on it too.

Here is my take:



Inking, stamping and embossing on the chipboard letters.







Do hop over to SIL and play along with us. Ok, must go. See you again next time. Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Salam Ramadhan Yatie, lovely details I love seeing your page...tengok perati semua embellishments boleh? Gorgeous indeed and a lot of details! Thanks for sharing and selamat berbuka puasa!

Chowchow said...

Salam Ramadhan to you and your family. This is a beautiful layout and I am loving the details and tire tracks.

Noor Nahdi said...

Salam Yatie,

Hope this finds you in great health,,,

I'm Noor Nahdi, an avid cardmaker from Dubai. Since last year, we've been featuring artists on the occasion of Eid...

Seriously, your LO's rock so I decided to contact you if you'll accept to be featured...

I'll include your interview together with at least two creations focusing on Eid

Pls let me know if you're interested to be spotlighted on "7 days of Eid" Celebration,,,

Waiting to hear from you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails