Sunday 3 October 2010

That's You

Here's another layout I did this morning using mostly things from Swirlydoos kits, either from the September kit or previous ones.

I love these patterned papers from My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Union Square line. They are glittered and so beautiful. One of the diecut papers has "You should know that you are Charming, Adorable and ever so sweet" printed and glittered on one corner, and that's just what I want to say to Nadiah.

This is the layout that I came out with:



Those writings are rub ons from 7Gypsies. They look so real.. although my handwriting is never that beautifully done :(.



I cut around half of the glittered wordings and slipped the paper and photo underneath it.

Chipboard chandelier from Dusty Attic, which I coloured in using Smooch! pearlized ink from Clearsnap.... you know, those that come in the cutest little bottles that usually belongs in a makeup bag :D

This beautiful bracket frame is from Pink Paislee - Artisan Elements which I had spritzed with Glimmer Mist, rubbed with distress ink and outlined with distress stickles and yet the colour was still too pale for my liking. In the end I combined Red Pepper and Salmon alcohol inks and dab, dab, dab. It came out this beautiful brilliant red which I really love. Then just added those rub on quote and little birdie and voila!!

Materials used: Patterned papers and clear stamps: My Mind's Eye. Flowers, crystal swirls and flower centers: Prima Marketing. Glittered foam alphas: Creative Imaginations. Rub ons: 7Gypsies. Frame: Pink Paislee. Chipboard scroll: Bo Bunny. Border tape: 7Gypsies. Wooden bingo number: Maya Road. Others: TH distress ink, TH distress stickles, alcohol ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Tsukineko inks.

Target: 100 layouts
Done: 63 layouts
To do: 37 layouts

5 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooohhh this is so beautiful yatie. Love the flowers and the rub ons too!!! :))

Becky Moore said...

Yatie I love stopping here to see all your beautiful projcts! They are always so inspirational.Thanks for sharing.

Chowchow said...

Love the rubons. I don't think I have them in my stash. Should I get some? Def not!!!

Another beautiful layout and thanks for sharing.

Naddy said...

gorgeous LO :) love all the details in it :)

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thank you, ladies!!! This one is one of my faves too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails