Saturday 2 January 2010

Made DT with Scrap-It-Lah

It's an awesome start for 2010 as I make this announcement that I've been made DT with Scrap-It-Lah, the only Malaysian scrap challenge blog. I'll be working along with Nadia Jalil and Nadhrah Maidin to join with the present DT, Mazlina Yusoff and owners Michelle Ku and Jessy Christopher. The best part of being DT with SIL is working amongst my talented friends.

Thanks very much to Mich and Jessy for inviting me to be part of this awesome group!!

For our fist challenge of the year, each of us are to come out with our interpretation of the sketch below:


Here's my take.... twisting the sketch 90 degrees clockwise and using lots of rub ons..










Please hop over to SIL January Challenge and try the sketch. You might be the winner of some cool RAK!!!


Materials used:
Patterned papers: Pink Paislee. Rub ons: Pink Paislee, Autumn Leaves, My Mind's Eye, Fancy pants Designs. Chipboard buttons: Pink Paislee. Masks and ink pads: Tim Holtz. Alpha stickers: American Crafts.

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch Yatie!! Love the colors on the layout and the clustering near the title is just so pretty!! Also loving the string tied on the button :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails