Wednesday 9 September 2009

SIC Pick & mix Challenge

Scrap|Inspire|Create is having another interesting challenge this month, which is Picking & Mixing. What you have to do is to pick one theme for a layout, which you are given 4 choices. The each DTs has come out with 5 scrapbooking items/techniques each and you would have to pick one from each list and mix them together in your layout. Please go to the blog to see the list and for further details.

I picked the theme Summer Breeze and picked Janiah's pearls, Yvonne's crackle paint, Eirnna's buttons and my own stamps. So here's my take:









I have to say that making this layout was kinda sad because this is my last DT layout with SIC. But it has been a fantastic and challenging 6 months and I would like to say a very big thank you to Jazz for the wonderful opportunity and also to my fellow Creative Team members: Janiah, Yvonne and Eirnna... you guys have been such an inspiration!!


Materials used: Diecut papers: Basic Grey, KI Memories. Stickers: Bazzill Basics, EK Success. Chipboard scroll: Maya road. Buttons: Various. Clear stamp: Technique Tuesday. Ink pad: StazOn. Pearls: Kaisercraft. Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint

1 comment:

Naddy said...

Nice LO! Cool colour combination....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails