Friday 28 August 2009

Candy Shoppe Designs - 2nd Place Hawaiian Blog Candy Winner

Yup! That's me!! I won the 2nd place at Candy Shoppe Designs Hawaiian Blog Candy!! It was such a surprise. I haven't been online that much this week and it wasn't until Monique informed me that I'd won did I realize it. Thanks so much, Monique!!

And here's what I won...

Aren't I a lucky girl?? All I had to do was give three fun facts about myself and cross my fingers. Do go here to read the details. And browse around the blog because they've got lots of fun stuff and there could be one or two more blog candy up for grabs.

And finally, thank you CSD!! You rock!!!

4 comments:

Chowchow said...

Congrats babe....

Naddy said...

wuhoo congrats...

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats Yatie!! and you're welcome (I'm always blog hopping when I should be scrapping...LOL)
Have a wonderful weekend!

lutingobelin said...

what a great new ! congrats yatie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails