Wednesday 1 April 2009

Just Because

This layout is a little different from my recent work. The composition is simple with clean lines. I just felt like a nice clean look would suffice because this one is more about the journaling than anything else.

Although I have to admit that I couldn't stop myself from making it a little shabbier that it originally was, with the stitching and the sanded cardstock. Just couldn't help myself...

Materials used:
Pattern paper: American Crafts. Cardstock: Bazzill Basics. Journaling card: Creative Imagination. Sticker: Making Memories. Chipboard alphabets: American Crafts. Others: Lace and blings from local shop.


Target: 100 LOs
Done: 41 LOs
To do: 59 LOs

6 comments:

Liza said...

This is beautiful Yatie! I like the stitching you did coz it gave your LO a different dimension. Can't read much the journal but I am sure it's heartfelt.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Liza. Yup, I purposely didn't zoom in on the journal. Hehee.. just thought I'll keep that to myself...

Jessy Christopher said...

Clean lines LO can really emphasize the journal and the photo. Your LO is another pretty one! Love the sewing :)

Vivs said...

Soo beautiful!! I am soo into people who do some stitching works on a LO!

Naddy said...

beautiful LO yatie... love the stitching!!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, you guys. Yeah, I seldom stitch on a layout, mostly because am too lazy to get the sewing machine out. But the stitching does jazzes up a layout a little.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails