Friday 14 November 2008

Eid 2008

I made a clear album for Scrappingville from a kit that I received. It is a 6x6 album and I tried to use lots of paint and limit the embellishments so that the album was as "see thru" as possible.



















I think the part that I'm most happy about this album is that I managed to keep the colour theme going which was red, black, white and gold with a touch of green here a there. Incidentally, those were also the colour theme for our family during Eid celebration.

4 comments:

Ann and Shawn said...

I really like what you did with the "book".

Ann

The Bullen's said...

Very Beautiful Work! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Ingrid

Anonymous said...

saw this album in real life and it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thank you ann & shawn, and the bullens for the lovely words and for visiting my blog.

Thanks, Nad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails