Friday 5 September 2008

My Precious


Ok, here's a layout I'm very excited to have done. It's my first time using a clear acetate sheet. I got that Maya Road Black Sheer Sheet from Scrapingchix. So you might wanna check it out there if you want to grab some. I've had it for months and have been contemplating what to do with it. I thought of cutting it up but it's too beauiful to cut up. Then yesterday while I was looking through my stash, I came upon my Perfect Pearls and I just knew they would be the perfect choice!! So I just started dabbing several colours of PP on the sheer sheet and it came out so beautiful.

I kept the rest of the layout simple to emphasis on the background but I just can't resist my new Prima Say It In Crystals (love, love, LOVE those!!), a Riff Raff butterfly, flowers which I diecut with my Big Shot (finally I use the thing!!), wording strip from Bo Bunny and a chipboard frame from Fancy Pants Designs.

Close ups of the layout below:









* Note:
If you would like to know how this effect is achieved, please hop over to Scrapping Inspirations
for the Tips n Techniques.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, cantiknyaaaaaa love the effect...

Vivs said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! agreed with naddy, im in love with the effects!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, ladies. You all should try it. It's really easy I tell ya!!

Chowchow said...

Love the effect Yatie - thanks so much for sharing the method for such beautiful effects with us in the our blog. You are a saint!

razlin said...

yes, i love the effects yatie!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Thanks, Mich. It's my pleasure!!

Thanks, Hazel. Hope you try it someday..

Renoa said...

Totally gorgeous!! love how u played with the pearls..hmm! Oopsie, u already have this award..ive nominated u! :D

& ur linked! ok? :)

Anonymous said...

Yatie, love how u played with the perfect pearls..the results was gorgeous!!

Would like to wish u Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.. Have a great celebration.. Take care!

~Shyra~

Chowchow said...

Missed you updating your blog Yatie. I know that you are busy.

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Hugs,
M, Clarissa and Sean.

Liza said...

Beautiful LO Yatie!

Wishing you and your family Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin

david santos said...

Beautiful cards! Good inspiration!!! Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

still in raya mode?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails