Saturday 26 January 2008

Swing

Another fast, cut-and-paste layout. The photos are of Nadiah on the swing set, which is one of her favourite thing to do. I have not decided if this would go in Nadiah's A-Z album because I've another alternative for "S". We shall see..



I used K&Co Amy Butler Sola Chipboard Alphabets for the word 'SWING'. It has green and blue floral designs on them which actually goes with the papers. Unfortunately, the designs became dull and almost dissapeared when I clear embossed the whole word. Tried glitters, but I didn't have the right colours. Tried stamping, but not the right colours either. So I tried acrylic paint and foam stamps. The colours work, but the images are so-so. Well.. I don't have any other designs, so they would have to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails